Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Horribly Inappropriate Halloween Costumes

Images from Huffington Post

Halloween is right around the corner. Better stockpile candy, and dignity, now cause you won’t be amassing any in these:
Children’s pimp costume – “When I grow up I want to be Bishop Don Magic Juan.”

Elton Jon Benet – “Mmm…can we have some sweet treats?”

Even sans sheep, this dude is clearly creepy – “Hi, I’m your new neighbor and I love to babysit. You’re not familiar with Megan’s Law, are you?”


Child suicide bomber – “Halloween? No, only heathens celebrate that. This is my costume for a skit at after-school bible camp about the sand people who want to destroy Jesus.”


The shocker, a douche bag favorite – “I always reach for my candy through the backdoor.”


Euro Mobile Guy – “You want make dial operator, pretty American lady?”


Kid Tranny Diva – “My parents aren’t sure what pronouns to use to describe me.”

No comments: