Friday, December 5, 2008

Formatted for A-Dub

Apparently, my good friend Andrew can’t get all the way through my longwinded blog posts. So today, instead of my usual extended single post, I am simply going to list several potential post titles with respective synopses. I have enabled anonymous commenting in case you’d like to submit your own prospective topic, or perhaps something else Andrew will read, like a haiku.

Putin on the Ritz
A musical complete with a singing one-armed Ukrainian prostitute, Georgian Siamese-twin wrestlers, and a chorus line of Chechen Islamic Extremists.

Tommy J. – Foundin' Hustla
Historical science fiction. Thomas Jefferson is transported through time to modern day Washington D.C. where he immediately tries to “purchase” every black woman he sees. Hilarity ensures…until, in the ultimate irony, he is stabbed by a pimp on the footsteps of his own Memorial.

Toss My Salad
A television pitch: weekly reality show pairing American street prostitutes with classically trained French chefs to prepare full formal dinner service for D-list celebrities.

Heart of Darkness: The Bachelor Party of Clark Flobosco
Nonfiction; a weekend trip to Vegas goes horribly awry. A disturbing and sad tale. Names have been changed to preserve anonymity.

Top Ten Suffocated Gerbil Political Metaphors
Self explanatory.

Penis Non Grata
My life as a straight white Anglo-Saxon Protestant male in 200 words or less.

1 comment:

J4J said...

I think Toss My Salad has potential.